Conductor’s Special 127H Train Horn Kit
Short on space? We have the best solution! This train horn kit features the compact HornBlasters 127H 120 PSI High Flow Air Source Kit. The air source kit takes up about a half a cubic foot of space and matched with our HornBlasters Shocker horns, you are getting one of the most compact horn systems on the market.
Just because you are getting a compact horn system doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice sound or product quality. The HornBlasters Shocker horns are made with a fiberglass reinforced ABS plastic and all stainless steel internals to conquer anything that you may throw at these horns. The HornBlasters 127H Air Source Kit is made with the highest quality materials and gives you an astounding 1.5 gallons of air at 120 PSI.
- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won’t Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 5 to 7 Seconds
- Can be heard from almost 2 Miles away!
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- DOT Rated 1.5 Gallon Air Tank
- HornBlasters 275C Compressor
- HornBlasters 90⁄120 PSI Pressure Switch
- Dual Filter Intake Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5⁄16 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of ½ in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of 10ga & 18ga Gauge Power Wire
- ½ in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
The air source unit provided in this horn kit must be mounted upright in a dry location. If you are uncertain if you have such a place available, please feel free to contact our sales team (email@example.com or give us a call at +1-813-783-8058
WARNING: HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed